pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/16)
The following provisions regarding the processing of personal data are addressed to all users accessing and/or registering on the website www.nobelpeacesummit.com (“Site”) owned and managed by Permanent Secretariat of the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates, with registered office in Galleria Piazza Cavalli 7b, Piacenza, PC 29121 | E-mail: email@example.com | Tel: +39-06-56566159, and are drafted in accordance with applicable European and Italian legislation and, in particular, with the provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (“Regulation”), as well as, if and to the extent applicable, of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, as amended, Personal Data Protection Code (“Codice della privacy”).
The user (“User”) is strongly recommended to consult this document frequently, in order to be aware of the possible changes or amendments that may be made to it, mainly due to regulatory changes.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet, which is based on TCP / IP.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the users to be identified as surfers.
This category of data includes the “IP addresses” or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly.
It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Site or other sites connected or linked to it.
The User is also informed that the Site uses “cookie” technology. For further information on this, please refer to the “Cookies” section (linkXXXXXXXXXXXX).
- Data provided voluntarily by the User
Pursuant to Article 4(1) of the Regulations, “personal data” shall mean “any information relating to a natural person who is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”. Personal data shall therefore mean the name, contact details, photographs, as well as any other information about the User that is directly or indirectly derived from the latter.
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User may be collected in one of the following ways:
- If you intend to fill in the contact form on the dedicated page. The data requested (name and surname, e-mail) are necessary in order to follow up the contact request.
- in the event that e-mails and spontaneous communications are sent by Users (for the purposes, purely by way of example and not exhaustively, of forwarding the application form) to the addresses, including e-mail, indicated on the Site.
- In the case of subscription to the Newsletter service, i.e. transmission of news, information, invitations, publications, institutional communications by e-mail. This service is activated by the user through registration to the newsletter by filling in the appropriate form.
By clicking on the “Subscribe” button in the newsletter registration form, the interested party gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes described above.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data transmitted and/or collected according to one of the methods indicated in paragraph 1 above and/or by other means referred to in the Site shall be processed by the Permanent Secretariat of the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates as the data controller (“Controller”).
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Personal data collected through the Website will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- for the performance of activities necessary and/or connected to the management and processing of requests made by the website through contact forms and subscription to the newsletter service
- Requests for information sent by e-mail, or by any other means, to the addresses indicated on the Site or within the reserved area of the same will be processed only to the extent necessary to process the request made by the User.
In relation to the purposes indicated above, the data processing is carried out using manual, computerised and telematic tools, by persons specifically identified, in accordance with the Privacy Code, as “persons in charge” of the processing, in any case in compliance with the Regulations, with logic strictly related to the purposes in question and for the time strictly necessary to achieve them, and, in any case, in order to protect, as far as reasonably possible and at the state of the art, the security and confidentiality of the same through suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorised access, unlawful use and dissemination.
The User is informed that the information transmitted by e-mail, or by any other means, to the addresses indicated on the Site may be stored for the time strictly necessary to satisfy requests and/or provide answers to questions asked.
- SUBJECTS – COMMUNICATION OF DATA
In order to pursue the purposes set out in Article 3 above, the User’s personal data may be made known and/or communicated to other subjects, including in particular Cloud storage at the storage manager __________: ___________________;
The data are/will not be disclosed (i.e. the disclosure of personal data to unspecified persons, in any form, including by making them available or consulting them), except where disclosure is compulsory under provisions of law or regulation or is required, in accordance with the law, by the police, the judiciary, information and security bodies or other public entities for purposes of defence or state security or prevention, detection or prosecution of crime.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In any event, the personal data provided by the User shall be processed in full compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and the Privacy Code and appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of the personal data of the data subject. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 32 of the Regulations, Security of the processing, Part I, Title V, Data and System Security, Privacy Code and the relevant technical specifications, appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be put in place to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, by means of technical, logical and organisational measures aimed at preventing damage, loss, including accidental loss, alteration, improper and unauthorised use of the personal data processed.
- USER RIGHTS
In any case, the User has the right to request access to his or her data and to have them supplemented, updated or corrected and/or to exercise the other rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of the Regulations, specifically:
The User may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
(a) to access personal data;
- b) to obtain the updating, rectification, integration of incomplete data;
- c) to obtain the cancellation of the data, their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- d) to obtain certification that any changes or deletions have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated, except as required by law;
- e) to obtain the limitation of the processing;
- f) to object to the processing;
- g) to the portability of the data
- h) to withdraw consent, where provided for: withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal
- i) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati personali).
The personal data collected and processed in accordance with this policy will be kept by the Data Controller for the period necessary to pursue the purposes described.
The Permanent Secretariat of the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates reserves the right to modify or simply update the content of the website due to changes concerning the activation of extensions or additional components to the website. The Data Controller will inform the person concerned about such changes as soon as they are introduced and will be binding as soon as they are published on this website page.
Last Update 27/04/2022